28 February 2011

Welcome to Kiss and Make Up!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to thank you for checking out my new blog, and also introduce myself to you. My name is Tara and I am a 22 year old mom and student. My daughter is 6 months old, so I'm a full time mom during the day and a part time cosmetology student at night. I have three pet cats who I love, and am an avid animal lover. I am busy busy busy, but I appreciate a little "Me Time" in order to keep me feeling motivated and confident, and I'm looking to impart some of my advice on how to spoil yourself.

Americas Next Top Model Audition!


I have an ever-growing interest in make-up, beauty, and fashion. I am looking to talk about trends with you, as well as show you some of my favorite ways to wear them. I also want to share with you some essential beauty tips that will help you get ready quicker and more efficiently. I want to be able to help people who are always on the move, whether it be with parenting, work, school, etc., to find time to devote to making themselves look and feel better.

I am planning on showing new products that I purchase, as well as reviewing these products. I am also going to give my recommendations for make up, hair products, skin care products and the like. I will be talking about high end products, as well as offering drug store duplicates as often as possible. I want to do this so I am able to reach both the seasoned beauty gurus, as well as women who want good quality but don't intend to devote an entire paycheck to it.

I would absolutely love your feedback, so please don't be afraid to hold back! I am looking forward to hearing your input on posts you would like me to make, things that you would like repeat posts about (such as my favorites of the month), as well as getting to know all of you. I can't wait to read all of your comments, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to e-mail me!

My (real) first post will be about nail color, and will offer a few tips on keeping your nails looking great. Be sure to check it out!

1 comment: